11.06.2014

It's Almost Time!!!

So we have had a wild and crazy week!
I coordinated the Veteran's Day program for Will's school. It went great and was such an honor to have a role in serving our veterans and school and community. It was a big job and I am so thankful for an amazing committee and development office who  helped me figure this out!

The kids thankfully entertained themselves with books in the school office while Mommy worked this week on Veterans' Day!

A few hours after the school program, Will was in a play at the community theater! He had the title role in "The Adventures of Captain Potato!" I used my sewing machine and attempted to use my poor sewing skills to sew a couple of burlap potato costumes. Then I stuffed them.
I think this Captain Potato is cute enough to eat!
Will did great- I'm so proud of his ability to memorize lines and get in front of an audience. He really loves acting!

Captain Potato and his side kick, Spud.

Finally- we are leaving TOMORROW for Will's big Children's Miracle Network Hospital's Champion Ambassador Tour!!
I am packing like a madwoman for two vastly different climates- DC (where "Arctic chill" is predicted!) And Orlando!
We get to meet the First Lady, our Congressmen, Lady Antebellum, & Josh Sundquist!
The fun starts early tomorrow with a huge send off celebration. I am so excited and humbled! More to come!!! (Now I have got to pack!!)



0 thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...