5.11.2009

Happy Mommy Day!

Will & his Mommy in GA this weekend
I love those sweet Will kisses!
After flying all day, we were exhuasted! Will fell asleep around 6pm & took a short nap on me...
which I loved for my "mommy day" present!

It is an honor to be Will's Mommy!!!

I wish I had something really deep & thought provoking to post for Mother's Day but I'm too tired from our trip & I can hardly wait to get pics up from the weekend!
I had a grea Mother's Day weekend - my parents treated me to a nice resort in GA for our last night & then I got to spend Sunday flying with Will & having dinner with my boys.

I was asked a few days ago if I thought being a stay at home mom was hard. I thought for a while & responded that it was certainly hard on my heart but all in all, I think the fun of being a mom outweighs the difficulty. Sure, the endless cycles of diapers, dishes, & laundry can get monotonous. However, the feeling of purpose & the fact that I get to spend much of my day either in hysterical laughter or cuddling & kissing sure does make a few diapers, dishes, & laundry worth it! I've never laughed so much in my life.
I am so thankful to be a mom & I am thankful for both of my babies - one in heaven & one in my arms.
It is my life's honor to be R's wife & Will's mommy!






Not related at all to "happy mommy day" but I wanted to post some random pics! My mentor, Cami, found a horned toad on our front porch last week & Will loved petting it when he woke up from his nap.
Will & I also recently planted a vegetable & fruit garden. We're growing 3 types of tomatoes, mystery melon, bell peppers, & strawberries along with my usual herbs: basil, rosemary, & mint.
We'll see how it does!
Will loved helping me dig & enjoyed sitting in the holes I would dig up.







1 thoughts:

Scott & Shelby Peschel said...

Love the pic of you and Will!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...